Essential information for new exporters
Like all other types of business exporting is a manageable process. Our webinar “Are You Ready” provides a general introduction to exporting. Here are some key topics you may find helpful:
- Global market research: This is more than just assembling data; it finds out what actually drives a market, and how you should approach it.
- Shipping and logistics: Shows you how to move your goods overseas safely and efficiently.
- Costing and pricing: Here, we consider how the costs associated with moving your goods overseas — factors like land and sea freight charges, customs duties, taxes, fees, and insurance.
- eCommerce: International eCommerce and Digital Sales require a thoughtful strategy to position your company for long-term success.
- Glossary: This alphabetical listing defines key export terms and concepts.
- Distribution agreement checklist: Important things to consider when selecting overseas distributors.
- Business-partner-questionnaire: Things to ask potential overseas business partners.