15 Years of Advancing Maryland Companies in Exports
In Partnership with
You are invited to participate in our first-time “Graduates of ExporTech” program, and to celebrate 15 years of the ExporTech program. We want to know where are you now with your international sales since you completed the program, and, what you need NOW to help you grow in global markets. We chose a few topics that may be of interest as you expand and continue to grow.
“Graduates of ExporTech Program” will take place just before the Maryland Export Day Program starting at 2:30pm in a room next door. For those who participate in the “Graduates of ExporTech” event, there will not be a charge to then participate in Maryland Export Day program. That agenda is shaping up to be quite the event.
Graduates of ExporTech Program
Celebrating 15 years of Export Successes in Maryland
10:30 am Registration and Networking (coffee service)
11:00 am Welcome
- Kimberly Brown, DEC Chair, CEO, Amethyst Technologies
- Introductions of companies, where are you now?
11:30 am Building a Resilient Supply Chain
- Managing Through Supply Chain Challenges – Mike Kelleher, Executive Director, MD Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- A Company Perspective – TBD, District Export Council (DEC)
12:30 pm Lunch
- Asset-Based Financing (Tentative) – Cerebro Capital
1:00 pm Digital Strategy and Your Website
- Website Globalization to Maximize International Reach – James Bledsoe, Director of eCommerce Solutions Center, USDOC
- Choosing a Website Provider, Managing Content, and Spotting Red Flags – Bob Zhang, CEO, USABAL Solutions LLC
1:50 pm Closing
2:00 pm Program Ends
2:30 pm Networking at Maryland Export Day